CIFEA de Molina de Segura
CIFEA is the acronym in Spanish for “INTEGRATED CENTRE OF VOCATIONAL TRAINING AND AGRICULTURAL EXPERIENCES”
Our School is an institution involved in offering training in the fields of agriculture, food processing, cattle, forestry, environment and gardening for young students (vocational training), for adult students and lifelong learners (employment training: continuous and occupational training). Our School is a public school that belongs to the Agriculture and Water Department of the Regional Government.
CIFEA de Molina is located at the centre of the town Molina de Segura (Murcia), with more than 50 years of experience in the field of VET, and our way of thinking is based on four main principles; quality, equality, sustainability and democracy.
We have the following VET courses for two important families of studies, food processing and security & environment.
• Medium degree (EQF 3) - Foodstuffs Making.
• High degrees (EQF 4) - Processing and Quality Food Industry, Education and environmental control, Chemistry and Environmental Health.
Our number of VET students is around 150 students by year, between 16 to 65 or more years old and our principal area of influence is Murcia and Molina de Segura with a population of a million people.
Other important activities of CIFEA are;
Vocational Training in Agriculture to realize actions of technology transfer to the sector, take part in International projects and implement quality programs in training.
Employment Training: Continuous (Lifelong learning), offering courses in the fields of;
· Training offers planned according to needs and orientations asked by the sector.
· Coordinated, approved and qualified, according to training itinerary.
· Collaboration with local, regional and national institutions: MAPA, Regional Departments, town councils…
· Collaboration with Farmer's Organizations, Cooperatives, companies’ sector…
We are specialised in the subjects like water efficient use, Technical (Pruning, Grafting, Pest Control, post-harvest management...), Environmental. (Recycling, reusing waste, Law and rules, Environment management systems...), Rural Development (Rural tourism, homemade food industry, internet...), Teachers Training & Advisors Training,
Labour and Food Safety of agricultural machinery …)
Visit our website
Or contact one of us directly:
Pedro Angosto Cano.- Prinicpal
Mónica Bernabé Martínez.- Technician
Juan Carlos García Salvador.- Head of studies
Facebook, Twitter and Instagram: @cifeademolina