CICIA is a non-governmental organization set up in 2003 and whose mission is to stimulate the sustainable development of local communities. Between 2003 and 2020 CICIA carried out more than 64 national projects and 22 EU funded projects, both as coordinator and partners, accumulated valuable competences in project development, management and implementation, it elaborated numerous articles and publications through its experts, it participated in national and international conferences and obtained national distinctions (www.cicia.nt.ro).
Fields of activity: sustainable development, cultural and social activities, encouraging intercultural dialogue and promoting European values, valorization and dissemination of non-material food heritage, entrepreneurship, business and management consulting, research, environmental protection, information, non-formal education and training professionals.
The main partnerships:
- From 2015 CICIA is a member of the Local Committee for the Development of the Social Partnership (CLDPS) from the Neamt County - North-East Region. CLDPS's consultative role is to formulate recommendations for the provision of Vocational Education and Training (VET) points of view, assistance and collaboration in the county plan concerning the field of education, training and human resources development, according to the general framework of organization and functioning.
- Since 2010 the Association is a member of the Drumurile Bistritei Local Action Group where it carries out information activities for the communities in the implementation area of the LAG.
- CICIA is a member of the Romanian Women's Lobby Association (RoWL).
- CICIA has representatives in Mountain Forum in Romania, in the Mountainology Commission of Agricultural and Forestry Sciences Academy, and also research associates at the Center for Mountain Economic of the Economic Research National Institute of the Romanian Academy.
- Association CICIA is a member of national network of youth organizations tineRETEA , the consultative organism of National Minister of Youth in all the matters related to youth.
- Since 2021, CICIA is a member of Europe Network of Innovation for Inclusion, conformed by a community of over 360 organizations in 23 EU countries representing a stronger ecosystem of EU organizations committed with innovation and social inclusion through exchanges of good practices and the promotion of partnerships and collaborations.
The Association has carried out the following activities in the field of environmental protection:
- implementation of information programs and projects, public awareness and training of the inhabitants of the county regarding the environmental protection issues, circular economy, the importance of preserving the biodiversity, by supporting the protected natural areas in the general environmental strategy.
- identification of problems related to the protection of the natural environment, circular economy and presentation of measures to solve these problems.
- integrating education and citizens' awareness into educational systems as the main promoter of changing attitudes towards the environment.
- information in schools on the importance of collecting and storing waste, circular economy.
Project Manager/Contact Person: email@example.com